- Knowledge in a basic programming language such as C#, .NET, VB, etc.
- Experience in SQL is beneficial
- Strong analytical skills are advantageous
- Existing knowledge of RPA tools is beneficial
You will be able to
- Understand the basic UiPath activities and features
- Manage workflows and activities
- Navigate the UiPath Technology ecosystem (Studio, Orchestrator, robots)
- Implement basic business automation projects
What you will learn day by day (schedule is for our 5-day on-site classroom training and is for reference only. Course syllabus will be sent out separately):
Contact us through the form on this page for more details and to sign up!