Do you want to be a part of a market leading, fast-growing company that shapes the future of work?
Do you think automation is the key to true digital transformation?
At AKOA we live on the cutting edge of automation technologies, such as RPA, AI, Chatbots, to help our clients analyze, streamline and develop their business. All to enable them to minimize waste and focus on their truly value-creating tasks. We do things with our heart and lots of passion. At AKOA we want you to thrive and continue to develop every day!
You will become a crucial part of and a trusted advisor in our client’s digital transformation journeys.
Your work assignments can include:
At AKOA we rarely live the same day twice so your work assignments will vary based on your interests. Your responsibilities may include:
- Analyze and develop processes together with clients
- Design and develop software robots with market leading low-code products like UiPath and Blueprism
- Moderate workshops and customer trainings
- Technical design and continuous improvement of our development best practice
Besides working together with our customers, you will contribute to our growth by identifying new business opportunities, innovations or something else you have interest in. The important thing is that you are strongly committed to what you are doing/what you do.
Background and personal abilities we are looking for:
- Higher level studies (B.A or M.sc degree)
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience within e.g. consulting, IT or development
- A passion for new technology, trends and innovation
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Why Work at AKOA?
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a worldwide team that’s passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
What Would You Like to Know Before You Apply?
If you’re a little bit daunted by the process or just unsure of what to expect, don’t worry.
How to Apply
Send us an email with your application and responses to the following questions.
- What level of education do you have?
- Do you have proficient knowledge in English?
- What motivates you to work with the growth and development of RPA and intelligent automation?
- Do you have experience with RPA, programming, project leading, process analytics, consulting, or anything else you think would help in this role? Please tell us!