Stockholm or Gothenburg
We create the future of work to enable a more human world!
One of the most frequently addressed technology topics right now is how robots and AI will affect our working lives. Opportunities have never been greater for leveraging technology to simplify and streamline everyday life for businesses. At AKOA, we are at the center of digital change and are constantly moving towards new intelligent automation capabilities to help clients become more digital and efficient.
As the leading pure-play consulting firm in Sweden in the intelligent automation space, we are automation geeks who focus 100% on best-of-breed automation technologies. We hold the highest competence certificates and accolades on the leading automation platforms, our own AKOA Automation Cloud enables clients to kick-start their automation journeys and to easily consume the latest technology for faster ROI, and our solid and proven implementation methodology combined with our relentless commitment to exceeding our clients’ expectations has given us a very strong client base and ecosystem across all our markets.
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a strong team, passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. At AKOA, we create the future of work to enable a more human world.
About the job:
As Senior Automation Developer, you will be responsible for high complexity automation development. You will be part of a team working closely with our clients in optimizing and automating business processes leveraging our toolbox of IPA (Intelligent Process Automation) technologies. As such, you will become a crucial part of our client’s digital transformation journey. Moreover, you will contribute to our growth by either exploring new automation technologies to further evolve our IPA toolbox, by actively contributing to knowledge sharing, or by acting as coach and sponsor for junior Automation Developers. In return, we offer the opportunity to create a strong positive impact for clients across all industries, to constantly learn and develop new skills, and to be part of an amazing group of talented, passionate, curious, and encouraging colleagues!
- developing high complexity, robust, scalable automation solutions
- evolving our Best Practices, Intellectual Capital, and Ways of Working
- upholding our position as the leading partner in IPA by consistently delivering excellence
To succeed in this role, you should have...
- a successful track record of creating high-quality solutions for complex processes within RPA or Intelligent Automation leveraging platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, ABBYY, or Automation Anywhere
- minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within e.g., technology consulting or project delivery and a proven talent for building report with stakeholders
- advanced level of certification in at least one automation software
- hands-on experience within basic process analysis
- the ability to articulate different IPA design choices and their long-term consequences
- a passion for problem-solving, programming, and new technology
- a reputation for learning fast, achieving targets, and working well in team settings
- a logical mind and a ‘can do’ attitude
- the ability to thrive in a multi-task environment
- a degree from higher-level studies (B. A or M.sc)
- business proficiency in Swedish and English
You will crush it if you also have...
- applicable knowledge of Machine Learning
- a thorough understanding of and the ability to drive client discussions on Hyperautomation topics
Submit your application including a CV and input on the below, or to email@example.com and include the following:
- Why are you interested in joining AKOA?
- Why are you interested in becoming our next Senior Automation Developer?
- When would you be available to start?
For questions regarding this role, please contact Consultant Manager Cecilia Clinch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to fill this position by June 2021, and applications will be reviewed continuously. We look forward to receiving yours!