Stockholm or Gothenburg
One of the most frequently addressed technology topics right now is how robots and AI will affect our working lives. Opportunities have never been greater for leveraging technology to simplify and streamline everyday life for businesses. At AKOA, we are at the center of digital change and are constantly moving towards new intelligent automation capabilities to help customers become more digital and efficient.
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a worldwide team that is passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. At AKOA, we create the future of work to enable a more human world.
About the job:
As an Automation Consultant, you will work closely with our clients in selecting, analyzing, optimizing, and automating business processes leveraging IPA (Intelligent Process Automation). As such, you will become a crucial part of, and a trusted advisor in, our client’s digital transformation journey. In this role, you will often be responsible for a workstream of a project, or for the entire project delivery. Furthermore, you will contribute to our growth by either identifying new business opportunities, exploring new automation technologies, or acting as mentor for junior colleagues.
- advising clients on how to select business processes for strong impact of automation
- guiding clients in automation solution architecture
- designing and developing robust, scalable automated scripts
- running automation workshops and client trainings
- evolving our ways-of-working within DevOps, automated testing, TDD etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within e.g. technology consulting or project delivery
- hands on experience within RPA or Intelligent Automation leveraging platforms such as UiPath or BluePrism
- a passion for problem solving, programming and new technology
- a track record of learning fast, achieving targets and working well in team settings
- a logical mind and a ‘can do’ attitude
- the ability to thrive in a multi-task environment
- a degree from higher level studies (B. A or M.sc)
- business proficiency in Swedish and English
You will crush it if you also have:
- hands on experience with additional RPA and IPA products such as Automation Anywhere and ABBYY
- applicable knowledge of Machine Learning
- good knowledge of Windows platforms and an appetite for learning about new platforms
Submit your application including a CV and input on the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why are you interested in joining AKOA?
- What motivates you to work with the growth and development of RPA and Intelligent Automation?
- When would you be available to start?
For questions regarding this role, please contact Isabelle Lindgren, email@example.com
We aim to fill this position by August, and applications will be reviewed continuously so don’t snooze on the send button. We look forward to hearing from you!