This policy is meant to inform you on which personal data about you we collect, use, disclose, share or otherwise process when you are using this website, our products and our services. Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices on how we protect your personal data.
1. ABOUT US
NEW Innovation Management and our existing or future affiliates (collectively “NEW Innovation Management” or “we”) are the controllers with respect to your data. This means that we determine the purpose and manner in which your personal data is processed, as specified in this Policy.
NEW Innovation Management is the entity deciding for what purpose and through what means your data is processed. See here more about who and where we are.
If you want to know more information regarding NEW Innovation Management entities and locations please visit https://new-innovation.com/about-us/.
2. WHAT DO WE UNDERSTAND BY PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is the information related to a natural person and which can be used to identify that person such as titles name, email address, telephone number, social media usernames, location data or business.
Personal data is data about you which you provide to us when interacting with NEW Innovation Management through our website and by using our products and services and which helps us know who you are.
This means that when you use our products, services and website, we will collect certain information about you (“personal data”) which can identify you directly (name, email) or indirectly (IP address or other online identifier). We also collect anonymous information and aggregated data regarding user behavior, navigational information, device information, which helps us tailor our services and understand usage trends.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED AND WHY?
The personal data we process, as well as the purposes and legal basis for such processing, will differ depending on your relationship with NEW Innovation Management:
If You take part in our contests and campaigns
In order for you to participate in NEW Innovation Management campaigns and contests and in order for us to provide you the prize, we process personal data, including sensitive data such as your ID information, for compliance with applicable laws and policies.
- In order to participate in our campaigns and win our prizes we process personal data about you such as your first name, surname, email address, company name, telephone number.
- In order to promote you as the winner of our campaign we may process your first name, surname, testimonials, based on your consent;
If You are a Website Visitor
If you visit our website, we collect personal data about you with your consent in order to send you relevant news and to improve your experience on our website.
- In order to better understand navigational trends on our website, we process the browser information, device used, IP address and user experience on the website (see section 4 of this policy for the analytical tools we use) based on your consent and in order to improve your experience on our website and when you are using our services;
- In order for us to manage the inquiries you submit to NEW Innovation Management using our Contact Forms, we process your name, email address, Company based on our legitimate interest to respond to your inquiry, provide you with more information and answer your questions satisfactory;
4. WHAT ANALYTICS TOOLS DO WE USE?
5. TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
For the purposes described in this policy we use the services of various contractors, mainly digital service providers. Some of them were mentioned in the section above. These contractors process specific categories of personal data on our behalf to help us organize events, manage clients’ information and contracts, store data, analyze and organize data.
In order for you to benefit from quality services and products we engage contractors to process data on our behalf. These contractors are bound by confidentiality and other contractual requirements to keep your data safe and secure. When the law requires, data is also shared with public authorities.
Some of the contractors are third parties who are not intended to process the personal data but may have access to it upon fulfilling their tasks or interacting with us, such as technical maintenance companies, financial or legal auditors.
We may also provide personal data to third parties in the following situations:
- to public authorities, auditors or institutions competent to exercise inspections on NEW Innovation Management, which may ask us to provide information, based on their legal obligations. Such public authorities or institutions may be relevant data protection authorities or authorities for consumer protection;
- to comply with a legal requirement or to protect the rights and assets of NEW Innovation Management or other entities or people, such as courts of law;
- to third parties’ acquirers, if NEW Innovation Management business would be subject to a change of control or other similar procedure or acquisition and your personal data would be part of the transaction.
6. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA ABROAD?
In the context of completing the purposes presented to you in this policy, your personal data may be transferred abroad to states in the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (the “EEA”) or to third countries.
Any transfer performed by NEW Innovation Management will respect the legal requirements laid down by the European data protection legislation.
In what concerns data transfers to third countries, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place in order to keep your data secure.
7. FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will store your personal data only for the period of time necessary in order to achieve the purposes described to you in this policy and in accordance with our legal obligations, our contractual obligations or the industry practices.
We will make sure not to keep excessive or irrelevant data, such as data which is out of date. We will also constantly review the periods of time for which the different categories of data we process are retained.
8. DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN?
Under certain circumstances we process personal data from children, attending our workshops or educational programs, respecting all applicable legislation.
9. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE?
NEW Innovation Management constantly evaluates and upgrades the security measures implemented as to ensure a secure and safe personal data processing. Among the measures implemented by NEW Innovation Management for data protection are: physical security measures, access control management, data management control, organisational security measures and incident management procedures.
What happens if you don’t agree to your personal data being processed?
If you refuse to have your data processed, depending on your relationship with us, we might not be able to provide you with our products or services, information about our events or other offerings, we won’t be able to enter into a contract with you, or otherwise interact with you as described in this policy.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
When we process your personal data, it is very important to know that you have the following rights:
- The right of access to the personal data we process about you: you have the right to obtain a confirmation whether or not we process your personal data, and, if so, to have access to the type of personal data and to the conditions of processing, by sending us a request in this regard;
- The right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data: you have the right to request, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data which we have about you, or the erasure of your personal data in case (i) the data are no longer necessary for their original purpose (and no new lawful purpose exists), (ii) we initially process your data based on your consent and you withdraw your consent and therefore no awful ground exists anymore, (iii) you object and we have no overriding grounds for continuing the processing, (iv) the data have been processed unlawfully, (v) erasure is necessary for compliance with EU law, or (vi) the data were collected from children.
You can always contact NEW Innovation Management at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for your rights regarding the processing of your personal data by NEW Innovation Management, such as the right to access your personal data, to receive a copy, to oppose to marketing communications, to have your data rectified or deleted. You can always use this form: https://new-innovation.com/about-us/.
- The right to request the restriction of processing: you have the right to ask for the restriction of processing in cases where: (i) you consider that the personal data processed is inaccurate, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful, however you don’t want us to erase your personal data, but to restrict the use of data; (iii) in case we no longer need your personal data for the purposes we described in this policy, but you are requiring the data for establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim or (iv) you have objected to processing pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing, when the processing is based on your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing undertaken until that moment;
- The right to object to the data processingon grounds related to your particular situation, when the processing is based on legitimate interest and to object at any moment to the data processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects for your similarly affect you in a significant manner;
- The right to data portability, meaning the right to receive your personal data, which you provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transfer those data to another controller, if the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract and is undertaken by using automatic means;
- The right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority TSDPA and the right to address to the competent courts of law.
You may exercise your rights at any time.
For any questions regarding your rights please write to us at email@example.com. Also, in case you wish to withdraw your consent given for direct marketing purposes you have the possibility to use the “unsubscribe” option provided to you in every marketing communication.
We will post the updates here, on this page so we encourage you to check this page periodically.
If you do not agree with the changes, please contact us or deactivate your account.