As an innovation consultant, you will work closely with our clients in analyzing, streamlining, and developing business processes with support from the latest technology. You will have the opportunity to be part of our client’s digital transformation and implement the use of new technologies like robotic process automation (RPA) and intelligent automation.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At AKOA we rarely live the same day twice so your work assignments will vary based on your interests. Your responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing processes together with clients
- Designing and developing software robots in visual tools
- Working on internal projects which contribute to our growth as a business
You’ll also contribute to our internal growth by recognizing new business opportunities, identifying new innovations and expanding and sharing your own interests in the world of automation.
Why Work at AKOA?
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a worldwide team that’s passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
What Would You Like to Know Before You Apply?
If you’re a little bit daunted by the process or just unsure of what to expect, don’t worry.
How to Apply
Send us an email with your application and responses to the following questions.
- What level of education do you have?
- Do you have proficient knowledge in English?
- What motivates you to work with the growth and development of RPA and intelligent automation?
- Do you have experience with RPA, programming, project leading, process analytics, consulting, or anything else you think would help in this role? Please tell us!