Do you want to work as a Digital Marketer in a fast-growing, international, innovative, and young consulting company?
...then you want to be a part of AKOA's marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Intern, you'd be working cross-functionally with the rest of the organization to grow our business, helping to shape organizations of the future! We are now looking for a Marketing Intern to help us grow our marketing initiatives locally and internationally.
One of the most frequently addressed technology topics right now is how robots and AI will affect our working lives. Opportunities have never been greater for leveraging technology to simplify and streamline everyday life for businesses. At AKOA, we are at the center of digital change and are constantly moving towards new intelligent automation capabilities to help customers become more digital and efficient.
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a worldwide team that is passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. At AKOA, we create the future of work to enable a more human world.
As a Marketing Intern at AKOA, you will work together with our Global Marketing Manager on a local and international level to implement marketing strategies to grow our business. You will be in charge of monitoring and running our SEM initiatives as well as plan and monitor our content creation. Moreover, you'll work on finding creative solutions to allow AKOA to expand on a global scale.
This role entails a lot of responsibility and we expect that you are a proactive individual who enjoys working in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- To work in a young company at the forefront of technology
- A company culture that puts learning and actually 'doing' over a fear of failure
- To work in a fast-paced and fun environment
- This is an excellent opportunity to, hands-on, learn about SEM and digital marketing
- An opportunity to become an AKOA employee
What you'll do:
- You will be fully integrated with the AKOA Marketing Team, assisting the Global Marketing Manager in our marketing strategies going forward
- Increase AKOA's growth pace by analyzing incoming data using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Social Media channels, and other relevant data from HubSpot
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver B2B marketing campaigns to drive sales growth
- Lead continuous improvements of SEM in cooperation with an SEM agency
To succeed in this role, you should...
- Have a passion for Digital Marketing
- Have relevant bachelor/master's degree, preferably in Digital Marketing
- Have experience in SEM
- Be social, creative, self-driven, and proactive
- Be passionate about growth marketing and scaling businesses
- Be flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent English spoken and written skills
- Be hands-on and like to get things done, while still maintaining high quality
- Have an eye for detail and enjoy producing content
- Enjoy communicating through visuals and graphics
- Know how to have fun!
You will crush it in this role if you also have...
- Strong logic- and analytical skills
- Experience in SEO; from keyword analysis to on-page SEO and link strategies
- A good understanding of technology and analysis
- Any experience in Marketing Automation
- Experience from working in HubSpot or similar
- Basic html knowledge
- A passion for creating content
- Business proficiency in German
- This is a full-time unpaid three-month internship with an opportunity of becoming a full-time AKOA employee
- Applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be held accordingly.
- The position will be appointed when we’ve found a match!
- Due to COVID, most of us work from home. However, you have the opportunity to work from our local office in the central of Stockholm / Gothenburg.
If you have any further questions about the role please contact AKOA’s Global Marketing Manager, Fredrika Gyllang at email@example.com .