Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, München
Do you want to be a part of a market leading, fast-growing company that shapes the future of work?
Do you think automation is the key to true digital transformation?
At AKOA we live on the cutting edge of automation technologies, such as RPA, AI, Chatbots, to help our clients analyze, streamline and develop their business. All to enable them to minimize waste and focus on their truly value-creating tasks. We do things with our heart and lots of passion. At AKOA we want you to thrive and continue to develop every day!
You will become a crucial part of and a trusted advisor in our client’s digital transformation journeys.
Your work assignments can include:
Together with your team, you will develop automation solutions from the initial idea to the implemented automation solution.
- Identification of automation potential and technical solutions
- Recording of requirements, analysis and optimization of processes and procedures together with the respective experts
- Development of software robots with latest technologies (RPA, chatbots, AI, etc.)
- Test and delivery of the implemented robots
- Maintenance of the implemented robots and systems
- Moderate workshops and customer trainings
You are a full member of our team and in regular contact with our customers. Besides working together with our customers, you will contribute to our growth by identifying new business opportunities, innovations or something else you have interest in.
In addition, as one of the early team members, you will play a key role in shaping AKOA and contribute your ideas (e.g. in coding approaches, development of best practices and design of our IT unit and infrastructure).
Background and personal abilities we are looking for:
Interests and Motivation:
- A passion for new technology, trends and innovation
- Enjoying consulting, project management and cooperation with customers
- Interest and participation in the expansion of our company
- Technical degree preferably in (business) computer science
- Strong logical and analytical thinking
- Preferably experience in .NET environment, ideally C#, VB.Net, VBA or Java
- Experience with automation technologies (e.g. RPA, UiPath, BluePrism) is a plus
- Motivated and strong team player with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills in German and English
Willingness to travel
Why Work at AKOA?
- An attractive compensation package
- Open feedback culture
- A cosy office in Frankfurt or Munich
- A positive working environment: we value fairness, appreciation and openness!
- Regular team events and joint celebrations
- Experienced colleagues will draw up an individual career plan with you
- Exciting work in an absolute future topic
- Full support and training from our experts in all your tasks
- Possibility to go abroad
What Would You Like to Know Before You Apply?
If you’re a little bit daunted by the process or just unsure of what to expect, don’t worry. Feel free to email any questions to Laura Rohe.
How to Apply
Send us an email with your application and responses to the following questions.
- What level of education do you have?
- Do you have proficient knowledge in English?
- What motivates you to work with the growth and development of RPA and intelligent automation?
- Do you have experience with RPA, programming, project leading, process analytics, consulting, or anything else you think would help in this role? Please tell us!