Gothenburg / Stockholm
Do you want to be a part of a market leading, fast-growing company that shapes the future of work?
As an Automation Specialist, you will work closely with our clients in analyzing, optimizing, and automating business processes leveraging technologies like robotic process automation (RPA). In addition to being part of our client’s digital transformation, you’ll also contribute to our internal growth by identifying new business opportunities, exploring new automation technologies, and expanding and sharing your skills in the world of automation.
You will become a crucial part of and a trusted advisor in our client’s digital transformation journeys.
Your work assignments can include:
At AKOA we rarely live the same day twice so your work assignments will vary based on your interests. Your responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing and developing business processes
- Design and develop software robots with market leading low-code products like UiPath and Blueprism
- Moderate workshops and customer trainings
- Be part of improving our ways-of-working within DevOps, Automatic testing, TDD and other improvement projects
Background and personal abilities we are looking for:
- Higher-level studies (B.A or M.sc degree)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within e.g. consulting, IT or development
Why Work at AKOA?
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a worldwide team that’s passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
What Would You Like to Know Before You Apply?
If you’re a little bit daunted by the process or just unsure of what to expect, don’t worry.
How to Apply
Send us an email with your application and responses to the following questions.
- What level of education do you have?
- Do you have proficient knowledge in Swedish and English?
- What motivates you to work with the growth and development of RPA and intelligent automation?
- Do you have experience with RPA, programming, project leading, process analytics, consulting, or anything else you think would help in this role? Please tell us!