One of the most frequently addressed technology topics right now is how robots and AI will affect our working lives. Opportunities have never been greater for leveraging technology to simplify and streamline everyday life for businesses. At AKOA, we are at the center of digital change and are constantly moving towards new intelligent automation capabilities to help customers become more digital and efficient.
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a worldwide team that is passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. At AKOA, we create the future of work to enable a more human world.
About the job:
As an Automation Service Specialist at AKOA you will work in an international context, being an important part of a skilled team that delivers high quality support and excellent customer service within Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
- troubleshooting, solving, or escalating and redirecting tickets to the correct team
- delivering support according to our SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- managing maintenance activities
- supporting clients via remote tools
- providing guidance and advising clients on solutions
- participating in follow-up meetings with clients
- identifying and suggesting improvements on support processes and routines
- proactively detecting trends and issues in support requests
- continuously documenting and sharing knowledge
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- previous experience of service desk work, troubleshooting and solving issues with knowledge of software
- a strong customer service ethos
- a great interest in technology
- a logical mind
- the ability to thrive in a multi-task environment
- a talent for teamwork, communication, and knowledge sharing
- good knowledge of Windows platforms and an appetite for learning about new platforms
- fluency in Swedish and English
You will crush it if you also have:
- previous experience within RPA or Intelligent Automation n
- strong knowledge of Windows applications and infrastructure
- professional communication skills in German
Submit your application including a CV and input on the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why are you interested in joining AKOA?
- Why are you interested in becoming our next Automation Service Specialist?
- When would you be available to start?
For questions regarding this role, please contact Susanna Hellström Gefwert: email@example.com
We aim to fill this position by August, and applications will be reviewed continuously so don’t snooze on the send button. We look forward to hearing from you!