One of the most frequently addressed technology topics right now is how robots and AI will affect our working lives. Opportunities have never been greater for leveraging technology to simplify and streamline everyday life for businesses. At AKOA, we are at the center of digital change and are constantly moving towards new intelligent automation capabilities to help customers become more digital and efficient.
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a worldwide team that is passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. At AKOA, we create the future of work to enable a more human world.
About the job:
As an Automation Service Analyst at AKOA you will work in an international context, being the face of our Automation Service to the clients. You will be an important part of a skilled team that delivers high quality support and excellent customer service within Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
- acting as the primary point of contact for the clients regarding Intelligent Automation Scripts (RPA, intelligent OCR as well as upcoming automation technologies)
- managing incoming tickets via ticketing system, mail, or phone including reviewing the input to ensure it is detailed enough to act on and reverting to the client if further input is needed
- monitoring robots in our service and logging tickets as needed
- ensuring that client issues are investigated, solved, or escalated and redirected to the correct team
- managing license requests and some service requests
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- a strong customer service ethos
- a great interest in technology
- a logical mind
- the ability to thrive in a multi-task environment
- a talent for teamwork, communication, and knowledge sharing
- high attention to details
- fluency in Swedish and English
You will crush it if you also have:
- previous experience of service desk work, troubleshooting and ticket resolution
- RPA development experience
- professional communication skills in German
Submit your application including a CV and input on the below to email@example.com
- Why are you interested in joining AKOA?
- Why are you interested in becoming our next Automation Service Analyst?
- When would you be available to start?
For questions regarding this role, please contact Susanna Hellström Gefwert: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to fill this position by August, and applications will be reviewed continuously so don’t snooze on the send button. We look forward to hearing from you!