Stockholm or Gothenburg
We create the future of work to enable a more human world!
One of the most frequently addressed technology topics right now is how robots and AI will affect our working lives. Opportunities have never been greater for leveraging technology to simplify and streamline everyday life for businesses. At AKOA, we are at the center of digital change and are constantly moving towards new intelligent automation capabilities to help clients become more digital and efficient.
As the leading pure-play consulting firm in Sweden in the intelligent automation space, we are automation geeks who focus 100% on best-of-breed automation technologies. We hold the highest competence certificates and accolades on the leading automation platforms, our own AKOA Automation Cloud enables clients to kick-start their automation journeys and to easily consume the latest technology for faster ROI, and our solid and proven implementation methodology combined with our relentless commitment to exceeding our clients’ expectations has given us a very strong client base and ecosystem across all our markets.
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a strong team, passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. At AKOA, we create the future of work to enable a more human world.
About the job:
As Senior Automation Manager you are a part of our Automation Advisory team, working closely with our clients in optimizing and automating business processes leveraging our toolbox of IPA (Intelligent Process Automation) technologies. In this role, you will often be responsible for a workstream of a project, or for the entire project delivery and you will also deliver high-quality automation development. As such, you will become a crucial part of – and a trusted advisor in – our client's digital transformation journey. Moreover, you will contribute to our growth by either new business opportunities, by exploring new automation technologies to further evolve our IPA toolbox, by actively contributing to knowledge sharing, or by acting as coach and sponsor for junior Automation Developers. In return, we offer the opportunity to create a strong positive impact for clients across identifying all industries, to constantly learn and develop new skills, and to be part of an amazing group of talented, passionate, curious, and encouraging colleagues!
- advising clients on how to approach and implement automation for optimal impact
- leading teams of developers and process analysts to successful deliveries
- guiding team members in designing and developing robust, scalable automated scripts
- developing mid-to-high delivering excellence complexity automation solutions
- evolving our Best Practices, Intellectual Capital, and Ways of Working
- upholding our position as the leading partner in IPA by consistently
To succeed in this role, you should have...
- minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within e.g. technology consulting or project delivery and a proven talent for building report with stakeholders
- hands-on experience with basic process analysis
- a successful track record of creating high-quality solutions within RPA or Intelligent Automation leveraging platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, ABBYY, or Automation Anywhere
- the ability to articulate different IPA design choices and their long-term consequences
- the ability to facilitate discussions between IT and business
- experience from leveraging Scrum methodology and tools
- a passion for problem-solving, programming, and new technology
- a reputation for learning fast, achieving targets, and working well in team settings
- a logical mind and a ‘can do’ attitude
- the ability to thrive in a multi-task environment
- a degree from higher-level studies (B. A or M.sc)
- business proficiency in Swedish and English
You will crush it if you also have...
- advanced level of certification in at least one automation software
- ITIL/PM3 certification
- experience from working in, or establishing CoE
- good knowledge of one or more process visualization tools
Submit your application including a CV and input on the below or submit them to email@example.com
- Why are you interested in joining AKOA?
- Why are you interested in becoming our next Senior Automation Manager?
- What motivates you to work with the growth and development of RPA and Intelligent Automation?
- When would you be available to start?
For questions regarding this role, please contact Consultant Manager Cecilia Clinch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to fill this position by June 2021, and applications will be reviewed continuously.
We look forward to receiving yours!