We create the future of work to enable a more human world!
One of the most frequently addressed technology topics right now is how robots and AI will affect our working lives. Opportunities have never been greater for leveraging technology to simplify and streamline everyday life for businesses. At AKOA, we are at the center of digital change and are constantly moving towards new intelligent automation capabilities to help clients become more digital and efficient.
As the leading pure-play consulting firm in Sweden in the intelligent automation space, we are automation geeks who focus 100% on best-of-breed automation technologies. We hold the highest competence certificates and accolades on the leading automation platforms. Our own AKOA Automation Cloud enables clients to kick-start their automation journeys and to easily consume the latest technology for faster ROI. Our solid and proven implementation methodology combined with our relentless commitment to exceeding our clients’ expectations, has given us a very strong client base and ecosystem.
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other professional services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a strong team, passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. At AKOA, we create the future of work to enable a more human world.
We are growing our presence in the Nordics due to increased client demand. We are therefore in need to grow our team of business developers and can be flexible on location throughout the Nordics.
About the job:
As our new Senior Automation Sales Executive, you will focus on identifying and approaching potential clients with the aim of identifying how AKOA best can help them on their automation journeys. In this role, you will be an important part of our Nordic sales team in developing our sales organization to better support our clients in fulfilling their needs.
You will be the key point of contact between AKOA and our clients, identifying opportunities, offering advice, introducing new products and technologies, and actively engaging and creating a “buzz” among clients and prospects regarding hyper automation and its benefits. In addition to approaching potential clients with the aim of winning new business, you will strive to maintain excellent relationships with existing clients. As such, you will become a crucial part of and a trusted advisor in our client’s digital transformation journey.
You will also have the possibility to develop our ways of working, strengthening our offering and through your experience participate in developing our sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate new client sales through AKOA’s full-service offering, from the first contact to the signed agreement
- Understand the needs of our clients and be able to translate that into automation solutions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve client retention and long-term customer success
- Create long term relationships with existing and potential clients
- Nurture existing and establish new relevant partner alliances
- Run or participate in events and sales/marketing activities with a focus on existing and potential client business opportunities
- Negotiate and formalize contracts and agreements
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- An existing wide network of contacts on CxO level
- Experience in complex solution selling that includes the introduction of projects of cloud services, IT-services and/or process development initiatives
- Experience in IT- / Management consulting from project management or project delivery will be an advantage, and your ability to understand and translate client needs into solutions will be of great importance.
As an individual, you have a good ability to demonstrate clear business value, drive and develop a client relationship and control the client’s expectations. You are also a team player who is good at making your clients, project members, and colleagues happy while achieving ambitious objectives. You communicate effectively in person, on the phone, in writing, and online in both Swedish (either of the Nordic languages) and English.
Required background and key skills:
- Experienced Sales Executive with a proven track record in delivering sales results
- Strong business focus with good understanding from working with stakeholders on CxO level
- Experienced in driving sales initiative from the first contact to signed engagement
- Experience in sales of complex solutions, SaaS and IT-systems
- Higher education degree (B.A or M.sc degree)
- Fluent in both Swedish (either of the Nordic languages) and English
Required personal abilities:
- Self-starter with strong personal drive
- A dedicated team player
- A passion for new technology
- The ability to thrive in a multi-task environment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
This role is based in:
How to Apply:
Submit your application including a CV and input on the right or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why are you interested in joining AKOA?
- What motivates you to work with the growth of RPA and Intelligent Automation?
- When would you be available to start?
For questions regarding this role, please contact Henric Skogsberg, SVP Sales – Nordics at email@example.com
We aim to fill this position in May, and all applications will be reviewed continuously so don’t snooze on the send button. We look forward to hearing from you!