Stockholm or Gothenburg
Are you our new Senior Account Manager who wants to help the Public Sector freeing up time to focus on their core business and create more social benefits?
Do you want to be a part of a market leading, fast-growing company that shapes the future of work? In this role you will become a crucial part of and a trusted advisor in our clients’ digital transformation journeys.
Your responsibilities include:
- Overall accountable for our Public Sector offering and go-to-market plan
- Creating long term relationships with existing and potential clients within primarily the Public but also Private Sector
- Nurturing existing and establish new relevant partner alliances
- Events and sales/marketing activities with a focus on existing and potential client business opportunities within primarily the Public Sector
- Management of a portfolio of accounts to achieve client retention and long-term success, including negotiating contracts and agreements
The ideal candidate:
In order to be successful in this role, you have a wide network of contacts in the Public Sector and experience in tendering processes for complex solution sales including the introduction of projects of cloud services and/or process development projects.
You are very familiar with the regulations around Public procurement and you communicate effectively in person, on the phone, in writing and online in both Swedish and English.
As an individual, you have a good ability to demonstrate clear business value, drive and develop a client relationship and control the client’s expectations. You are a team player who is good at making your clients and project members happy while achieving ambitious objectives.
Required background and key skills:
- Experienced Account Manager with proven track record in delivering sales results
- Strong Business focus with good understanding from working within the Public Sector
- Experience in sales of complex solutions, SaaS and IT-systems
- Higher education studies (B.A or M.sc degree)
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
Why Work at AKOA?
AKOA offers Another Kind of Automation. We are shaping the future of the workplace with technologies like Intelligent Process Automation (IPA), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Machine Learning (ML).
Our obsession with human ingenuity sets us apart from other cloud and consulting services firms. Our company culture and team support a professional, collaborative, and positive work environment. As a result, we are a worldwide team that’s passionate about our area of expertise and we are always striving for excellence while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
How to Apply